Saturday, October 21, 2006

{SnOOkiE} mi uncle told me aboot russia. he was fiting against them once time. he said there are commies or something.
[GTF]MuffinMan Your Uncle was fighting against Russia? Wow! He must be very brave. Which war was this in? WWII?
{SnOOkiE} against the vietnam war against the russians. he siad we lost because our politicens werre all hamos and they dint help people like him to kill the gooks.
[GTF]MuffinMan I didn't know that Russia was in the Vietnam war. You must really know your history! Wow!
{SnOOkiE} yes it was. and vietnam peple as well. hsitory s 1 of my favoirite subjects. why didnt u know? u are russina.
{SnOOkiE} are u still tjhere??????
[GTF]MuffinMan I am not Russian, I am Czech. But we are close to Russia. I knew that the Russians were helping the Vietnamese with money and weapons, but I didn't know that they were fighting there. I am very impressed with your knowledge.
{SnOOkiE} thnx!! history is my bestest subject. my teachers sais that i will do realy well in my final exams. r u a commie????
[GTF]MuffinMan Actually, it's communist. Yes I am.
{SnOOkiE} mi uncle and my pop says that comminunists are bastads and shold be bomed with nuclear barns.
[GTF]MuffinMan Then I would be dead. I think that would make me very sad because I am a nice person. Do you think I am a nice person?