Saturday, October 21, 2006

{SnOOkiE}

because i used to snook around. so she caled me snookie
[GTF]MuffinMan I understand. That makes sense :-) How old are you?
{SnOOkiE} i'am 17. u???
[GTF]MuffinMan You are still young :-) Does your mother still call you snookie?
{SnOOkiE} IM NOT YOUNG!!! I AM 17!!! SHE DOSNT CALL ME SNOOKIE ANYMORE!!!!!
[GTF]MuffinMan Sorry.
{SnOOkiE} why are you sorry?
[GTF]MuffinMan Because I said you are young. Because I am older I said you are young. To me you are still young but I know you are an adult. Where do you live?
{SnOOkiE} Ok. i live OK
[GTF]MuffinMan What? What is OK?
{SnOOkiE} Ok. oklahama. Dint you know that? r you an idiot!!!
[GTF]MuffinMan Please don't call me an idiot. Not I am not. I just didn't know that OK was the abbreviation for Oklahama. Which city do you live in?
{SnOOkiE] tulsa. it is boring!!!!! where do u live?
[GTF]MuffinMan The Czech Republic.
{SnOOkiE} i dont know that. what state is it in???
[GTF]MuffinMan It's not in any state, it is a country in Europe.
{SnOOkiE} like london??
[GTF]MuffinMan Something like that. But it is not close to the country of London.
{SnOOkiE} where is it then???????
[GTF]Muffin Man It's between Russia and Germany.