Sunday, October 22, 2006

{SnOOkiE} i dont know u very well. but probaby it wood be sad if you were dead from a born. killing pople is not nice but commies kill people all the time and they are evil.
[GTF]MuffinMan It's not true. We are very nice people. Just like Americans. Are you really 17 years old?
{SnOOkiE} YES!!! I AM!!! how old r u????
[GTF]Muffin Man I don't know.
{SnOOkiE} ???????? WHY DONT U KNOW?????
[GTF]MuffinMan Because in communist countries we don't have birthdays. No one knows how old they are. I think I am something like 30 in American age.
{SnOOkiE} u dont have birfdays????? that is very sad. i like my b/day. tell me please what your real name is.
[GTF]Muffin Man I have many names, but my name now is Lenin. Next year I must change my name again. I don't know what I will change it to yet.
{SnOOkiE} ?? why do u change your name??
[GTF]MuffinMan I'm sorry, I can't tell you. It's a secret.
{SnOOkiE} does everone change there name in russia???
[GTF]MuffinMan No, only people like me. But it's not too bad. It means that I don't get my ex-wives chasing after me because they can't find out what my real name is. I like it.