Saturday, May 05, 2007

S'pore to M'sian Vessel:

Please divert your course 15 degrees the south to avoid a collision.
M'sian Vessel: I recommend you divert your course 15 degrees the north to avoid a collision.
S'pore: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to the south to avoid a collision.
M'sian Vessel: This is the captain of a Royal Malaysian Navy ship. I say again, divert YOUR course.
S'pore: No. I say again, you divert YOUR course.
M'sian Navy: Identify yourself!!!
S'pore: NO. You identify yourself!
M'sian Navy: THIS IS THE ROYAL Malaysian NAVY's 'JEBAT', THE MOST POWERFUL SHIP IN THE MALAYSIAN NAVAL FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE FRIGATES, THREE CORVETTES, FOUR MISSILES GUNBOATS AND A SUPPORT VESSEL. I DEMAND THAT YOU IDENTIFY YOURSELF AND CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH, I SAY AGAIN, THAT'S ONE FIVE DEGREES NORTH, OR OUR EXOCETS WILL BE HITTING YOUR DECK SOON!!
S'pore: This is a lighthouse operated by the PSA...how to divert? Little test